Re: Mini - off topic

To: mgaskew@attbi.com
Subject: Re: Mini - off topic
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:37:28 -0800 (PST)
K. Johnson SEZ -
> My daughter has fallen in love with the mini coopers.  She can't afford one of
> the new ones so we're looking for an older one - daily driver, would be fine
> if it needed some work, it doesn't even have to be a cooper, she likes about
> all of them.  I thought that maybe somebody on here might know where I could
> find one.  I've looked on ebay, but I like to find one here in Colorado.   Any
> help would be appreciated.

Are you talking about the Minis that were sold in the US in the
60s, or a used Neue-Bayerische-Mini?  You're unlikely to find an
"older" one of those more than a few months old.

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were