Re: Dash bolts

To: MonteMorris <mmorris@nemr.net>,
Subject: Re: Dash bolts
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 08:05:50 -0600
You missed the bolt directly above the glove box.

Also, you don't need to remove the wires. On the late model (at least
'77 on) the dash has it's own sub-harness. There are two large white
plastic connectors on the far left (US spec) under the dimmer switch.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155