Re: Convertable Weather in Kansas City - Where were the MGs??

To: "Kevin & Deana Brown" <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Convertable Weather in Kansas City - Where were the MGs??
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:45:53 +0100
Last night we had frost of minus 10 deg. C near the coast and inland was
frost of minus 16!

Salt like hell, my BRG (?) Audi has turned into a two tone - mostly white
grayish.
I don't dare to get the BGT out with it's chromed ww.

Fun for LBC's in the Netherlands:
Next weekend is the annual British Car and Lifestyle fair in my town and
also in the same weekend the MGCC organises it's annual parts exchange - new
year event.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT