RE: As if laziness wasn't enough...

To: "'Kevin Smith'" <ksmith40@earthlink.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: As if laziness wasn't enough...
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:42:00 -0800
> A few more:
> What's the secret on spending less time in the diaper bin and
> more time
> in the shop rag bin?
> Having to store a bed in the garage could have its good
> points...when I
> get the weird urge to rebuild a clutch master cylinder and decide to
> sleep on it first.
> I was really excited when I heard about getting to attend Le Mans
> class, but I still don't understand why we need a pillow in a
> race car?

LOL.   Been there, done that.  Not quite the same kind of Le Mans I was
hoping for either.

In answer to your first question.  It is amazing how much work you can
actually get done in the garage whilst baby sitting.  Just make sure the
baby is safe and secure and that you don't make loud noises, noxious vapors
or other nasty things that may hurt the munchkin.  You can leave the noxious
vapors and nasty things to the baby, they come up with plenty on their own.
I wonder if OSHA has ever been involved in the dangers of child rearing?

I was able to mostly restore a 66 Land Rover during the times I was a
student father.  My son would sit quietly watching me from his carrier
strapped into the passenger seat, as I worked on the engine compartment.  He
seemed entertained by the work, and never fussy till it was nap time.

Just a note, that all is not lost.

Kelvin.