Re: MGA Upholstery Kit Help Request

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA Upholstery Kit Help Request
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:42:05 -0800
Even a complete interior redo is not that big a deal on these cars. I would
think it would rate maybe a 5 at worst. Time-consuming, fussy if you are
particular about details like wrinkles, but not all that difficult.

on 1/13/03 9:02 AM, bamadio@statestreet.com at bamadio@statestreet.com

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149