RE: Lawrie? Now: Other Missing Listers

To: "'Dan DiBiase'" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Lawrie? Now: Other Missing Listers
From: "Larry Hoy" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:31:34 -0700
Dan, I think when Rocky went on tour, he didn't come back (to us).
Rocky has been on and off this list for years, I'm sure he'll show up
again....

James has popped in a couple of times.  He moved from here (Denver) to
Ohio.  It took him a while to get settled, he has posted some of his V8
'issues' over on the V8 list.  He is starting school again this semester
(or so he 'promised' me), I'm sure his focus is on school????

Larry Hoy