Re: Lawrie? Now: Other Missing Listers

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lawrie? Now: Other Missing Listers
From: "" <james_nazarian@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:52:38 -0500 (EST)
 Not much yet.  It's true that I am keeping pretty busy, but I recently picked
up a running engine with 30,000 original miles on it.  I just need a day to
finish cleaning it up and putting some of my accessories onto it.  I will
however need a decent day so that I can move it from the garage (workbench) the
the barn (car) without getting stuck in the snow and/or mud.  Then there is the
simple matter of adding a set of mufflers instead of just collector inserts,
and lowering the seats so that I can see out the back.  I was hoping to get it
all together by the V8 meet on the first weekend of May, but as fate would have
it, that is finals week so so much for that deadline.James Nazarian71 B
tourer71 BGTV8 85 Dodge Ram with bad gas mileage--- On Wed 01/15, &lt;
From: [mailto: Ajhsys@aol.com]To: james_nazarian@excite.comDate: Wed, 15 Jan
2003 09:55:15 ESTSubject: Re: Lawrie? Now: Other Missing ListersIn other words,
no progress yet!  I guess between moving, starting school, and the winter,
there isn't much motivation to work on the car.  (Same here, except for
school!!))Have faith, SPRING IS COMING!!!AllenIn a message dated 1/14/03