Re: MG's and Babies

To: Phil Vanner <phil@outtech.com>
Subject: Re: MG's and Babies
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:57:27 -0600
Phil Vanner wrote:

> Little ones are time consuming. But for me that's mostly because I like 'em,
> and I want to be with them. They also require rooms to be made into
> nurseries, or painted pink, or dollhouses built (or tree houses) or
> whatever.  Then there's probably stuff that your wife does now that she'll
> be too tired to do for the first few months, so there is additional work,
> even when they are in the animated sausage phase.

It gets busier as they get older too. Sports, Scouts and the like. I
seem to get tapped as Coach/Leader, mostly by choice. But the kids like
the cars, that's for sure.

> As for Lee's story about having the car painted. I don't reccommend that. I
> wouldn't have made it, both of my daughters came pretty quick.

I could have pulled an engine. :-) Though that probably wouldn't have
been well received.

> Phil Vanner
> Minneapolis
> '61 Midget
> '74 Mini Cooper
> '82 Suzuki GS550L
> '92 Festiva
> '98 Volvo V70R

So are you keeping the Volvo, then? (Note, perfectly constructed
Minnesota grammer. :-)

> '99 Lily
> '02 Lola

Paul.
'77 B

'94 Josh
'97 Sam

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155