Correct Speedo and Tacho

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Correct Speedo and Tacho
From: "Plant, Keith Contractor (NSAGAETA N6)"
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:14:12 +0100
I purchased about two months ago a speedo and tacho from a '78 B to put in
my '69 Overdrive B, but unfortunately they don't fit correctly.  Below is a
picture of what I currently have.  Unfortunately my Tacho is fogging up for
some reason (has only done this since we removed the dash to try to see if
new one would fit).  Just looking for a little list help to find out which
Speedo/Tacho I need to replace these two.  It's a 1969 B Roadster (British
Spec) with overdrive.  The set I have currently are not overdrive compatible
and reflect a speed appx 25% slower than I am actually traveling.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Very Respectfully,
Keith Plant