Re: MGA Havana, Cuba - hand made everything

To: wcameyer@msn.com, barneymg@MGAguru.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA Havana, Cuba - hand made everything
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:51:24 EST
In a message dated 1/15/03 2:46:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, somebody writes:

> > As I said, I will be happy to purchase any or all of these these at Moss
> > dealer pricing.  I assume it would be best to send them to Gander for
> > transhipment.
> > What I need to do is see what our financial comittment is.  Once all is
> > agreed upon, including shipping, I could accept any $ you are willing to
> > send and purchase what I can.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

It is pretty easy to gather funds by using a PayPal account.  Keep in mind
that PayPal skims a little off, so you have to plan for that.  I accepted
funds for a lister on the Spridget list last year to help send him to Sebring
for the race.  It worked out very well, and was easy to keep track of it all.

Maybe you can set up a PayPal account and work it that way.  Once you get
enough to make the purchase and cover shipping, let everybody know.

Just a suggestion.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)