Re: More on that endless topic of tiresizes....

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, MGaholics
Subject: Re: More on that endless topic of tiresizes....
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 18:21:29 -0600
You can also try:
http://horton.iaces.com/~proot/tire.html

It's a javascript that will give you more information that you'd ever
really want.Ok,
someone will want more I'm sure,. :-)

Does anybody have the actual offset of the Rostyle or other MG wheels?
And the minitar "minilites"?  Any othere wheels, like the Ronal Saab's
or the
240Z or other popular replacement wheels for the 'B?

Paul.