Re: Listers in Germany

To: h.duinhoven@planet.nl, herr_dorsch@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Listers in Germany
From: "Lee Collins" <leecollins0@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:10:28 +0000
Hans,
  It's you!  I only get the digest version, so I can't see the live chats
that I only assume are happening.  I've seen you pop up from time to time,
but so far your the only other person I've seen from the continent.  Perhaps
you could point Zach, and perhaps me, in the direction of some MG
gatherings.  I read with great envy your attendance to some MG events this
past weekend.  I'm hoping to get the car in enough shape to go to some
events this spring/summer.
  Just curios, will you go to Le Mans this year?

v/r
Lee Collins