Re: Listers in Germany

To: "Lee Collins" <leecollins0@hotmail.com>, <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Listers in Germany
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:30:40 +0100
Hi Lee,

Le Mans - I'd like to, but a very busy familiy with 4 kids and also a
(nice!) wife does not leave me time.
I might do so, when the kids are somewhat older.
Besides Le Mans maybe in Europe, for me it still is 740 Km's drive towards
Le Mans, so that's a day's drive.
Although with the MG's doing nicely last year.....

Then there is another Dutch guy infrequently messaging to the list: Menno
Meijer Menno.Meijer@ict.nl <Menno.Meijer@ict.nl>
Well, I'm certainly not the only Euro guy - several listers are UK based,
there is another Dutch lurker also driving a '71 BGT - just got a mail from
him last week, then there is Jon Aringstad from the Nordics Denmark or
Norway...

www.mgcarclub.nl tells about the Dutch activities.
Another nice site to visit is www.mgcars.org..uk .
This Dutch club really is very nice and active with thousands of members.
There maybe links on this site to the German MGCC.
As living at the westcoast of the Netherlands, I never come near the German
border, so even do'nt come further with the BGT.
Takes to much time with a busy family. In due time when kids have fled out,
I'll do some more travelling.
Driving I do a lot as a salesmen, but then I stick with the Audi A6.

Perhaps Paul Hunt (UK based) can give some more info about the German MG
activities... Thanks Paul.

If you would need more info on Dutch activities, please let me know.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT