Re: classic car insurance

To: William Killeffer <wkilleffer@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: classic car insurance
From: ted anderson <wa2mgb@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:20:29 -0500
Hi all... Regarding my insurance

I have my insurance with Grundy Worlwide, Horsham PA.  They have a nice
website you can read up on them.    They work with several insurance
companies whichever seem that your a good risk will take you on.   The
actual company on my ID card is Chubb of NJ and the agent is Grundy.

What is so special about Grundy is they have no mileage limitation.  They do
not ask your present mileage nor keep records.  You sign a documnent stating
it will not be used as you "second vehicle".

Cost:  For the 78 MGB  full coverage    19.50/YEAR
          For my 41 Chevrolet   full coverage  60.00/YEAR

Premium rises and fall based on the agreed replacemet value which YOU  set.
I simply use the purchase price.

Hope this helps all who have emailed!

Thanks for the warm welcome as well, everyone!
Ted