MGF radio in an MGB?

To: MG Listserv <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGF radio in an MGB?
From: Kevin Shertz <kshertz@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 13:36:25 -0500
All,

I have the opportunity to pick up an MGF radio from England at a fairly
reasonable price... I like the idea of having an MG-badged radio in my MGB,
but am especially keen on the anti-theft devices a "modern" radio provides,

Has anyone else done this installation in their MGB?  I'm particularly
interested in finding out how difficult it is to purchase the ISO-style
wiring harness here in the US.  Google and the local audio shops haven't
been very helpful for me.

I've been told that plug style is very common in the UK, and if I can't find
one here, I'll probably order one from there

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide...

Regards,
Kevin
1980 MGB