Re: Good News/Bad News

To: MGs@autox.team.net, hans@hi-flow.com, whiland@semispares.com,
Subject: Re: Good News/Bad News
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:43:37 -0800
I pulled the plugs and did a compression test on the (cold) motor:
140, 100, 136, 140

I also noticed that much of the elctrode from the #4 spark plug was
eroded away. This had happened before. Since I had been having
preignition on the old motor, and had some on this motor before
setting the timing back, I'll assume that the damage to plug #4 was
due to predetonation.

I took pictures showing the effects of the compression leak and of the
plugs, but my digital camera had a spaz attack and none of the
pictures tunred out.

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.