Re: Self Repair Facilities

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Self Repair Facilities
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:52:37 -0700
When I was living in Sheridan, Wyoming, there was a combination
garage/laundromat in town (although I don't think it is there now). It was
a pretty cool idea - I could wash my clothes and work on my car at the same
time which was a great thing since I was single.

Otherwise, I have never seen a do it yourself garage. But it seems like it
could be a pretty good business in colder climate regions, at least perhaps
in areas where people actually work on their own cars.

David Councill
72 MGB
67 MGBGT