Re: Self Repair Facilities

To: stephen bartley <ragtopday@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Self Repair Facilities
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:22:25 -0800 (PST)
They did indeed start the garage which one of the brothers still run. One of
the reasons they said they got rid of it was that they were spending more and
more time actually doing the work on the cars for the mechanically challenged
people. They have both been MG owners on and off for years.
Carl (needing a ragtop day) (maybe I will just shoot six holes in my freezer)
 stephen bartley <ragtopday@attbi.com> wrote:Didn't Click and Clack (The Tappet
Brothers) of NPR fame & fortune start out
with their own self repair facility?

Stephen P Bartley
Portsmouth NH
1963 MGB

"We'll throw all our cares away, It's a Ragtop Day"--Jimmy Buffett