Re: CC'ing heads, where to get the stuff?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CC'ing heads, where to get the stuff?
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:11:37 EST
In a message dated 31/01/03 3:51:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> I forget the name of the equipment that is used both in titration and
> in cc'ing heads for measuring out the volume that is poured out. The
> graduated cylinder with the valve at the bottom. Anyways, does anyone
> know where (preferably near redwood city so I could get it at lunch) I
> could find one of these?

It's called a Burette, but it may be on the expensive side even if you can
find a plastic one for a one time use.

Go to the pharmacy and buy the largest graduated hypo you can find (20cc?)
and use it - don't skoosh it all out, but rather use it to 'inject' 15 cc
aliquots until you get to the full point.

Bill