Re: Seat belt question...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat belt question...
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 22:01:45 -0600
On Friday, January 31, 2003, at 01:55  PM, Wil Boucher wrote:

> I have a 1969 MGB, with what I think are original seat belts, old,
> stained and I dont trust em.

On the opposite note, I will soon be needing a good set of these
untrustable Kangol magnet belts.  I have some in the same condition as
Wils (from my old '72), but I'm looking for some that look newer.  Does
Moss sell these?  I don't remember seeing them in the catalog.

FWIW, I actually used them when I drove my '72, and I can say that
because I had to keep them loose enough for me to be comfortable, I
always felt like they were only good for broken collar bones--and
preventing seatbelt tickets.

Kevin Smith
NAMGBR  12-5037
'68 MGB Roadster (under restoration)
'72 MGB Roadster (rust growth experiment)