MGB rocker bolts

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB rocker bolts
From: "Chuck Renner" <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 23:10:10 -0600
Well, St. Louis saw a record-tying high of 66 today, so it was great day to
wash the cars and do some work in the garage.  Got the head back on the
engine, and put the rocker assembly on.  At this point, I had one of the
moments where you discover that while you tried to keep all the little bits
organized, you haven't done a good enough job.

My question is regarding the four center studs that the rocker assembly
attaches to (not the four long head studs).  I've got the nuts, but can't
recall the washer arrangement used.  I know the the rear-most pedestal uses
an oblong flat washer, but beyond that, I'm at a loss, and the Moss catalog
isn't terribly clear.  Do all four use lock washers, with regular flat
washers under the front three, or is it something else?