RE: The British Car Magazine saga continues

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The British Car Magazine saga continues
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:41:02 -0600
The thing that gets me is that YESTERDAY in the mail I got a renewal notice
for "British Car."

"your next issue is your last issue unless you renew..."

No, my next issue is THE last issue. Other than this list, I'd never know
that I was about to send a check off FOR A DIFFERENT MAGAZINE. Now I'll have
to ask for the free sample issue to see if I want to re-up. I suspect I'll
like it, but I thought I had a few more coming so I'd have a chance to check
it out.

Phil Vanner
Mini-Appolis