oil sensor

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil sensor
From: "WESLEY SMITH" <wes-smith@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 23:03:28 -0800
Hi list

I am pulling the engine in my 64 b.  Likely has either never been pulled or a
hell of a long time.

I am looking for info on what to use to get the brass oil sensor out of the
cast iron block. I know ( hope)  there are some new wrenches out their that
will do the trick better then vice grips.  Any suggestions?  I have liberally
applied liquid wrench.  Don't want to damage the thing.  I was thinking of
putting duck tape on the thing before I used the vice grips but not excited
about this approach.

Wes Smith
64 B