Re: Car Hauling from California

To: V Pina <vping@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Car Hauling from California
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:37:00 -0700
I considered having a car hauled from Kansas to Montana. After calling
around, Passport seemed to be the best bet as far as service and pricing,
just like Vinnie describes. They seem like a very professional outfit.
However, for the cost they wanted, I found it to be cheaper just to drive
down to Kansas, rent a U-haul car trailer (the trailer one, not the front
wheel thing), and haul the MGB back myself. Plus it gave me an excuse to
enjoy the drive, even if it was a Ford Explorer doing the towing. In fact,
I enjoyed it so much that I made the trip twice, first bringing back my
son's 65B and then a few months later, picking up a 72B body.

David
67 BGT
72 B