Re: Caribou Canvas Top

To: proot@iaces.com
Subject: Re: Caribou Canvas Top
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:21:27 EST
Paul Root wrote:
<< This is no way to run a business. When does he get money from you?

 Illness or not, I would not reward such behavior with my business. >>

Paul,
The business charged my credit card within two weeks of my order.  I was
warry about that as well, because most credit cards only give you a limited
time to contest a charge (90 days, I believe).

All I'm saying is buyer beware.  The top (and every other top I have seen
from Caribou Canvas, including three TR-7/8s, two midgets, and a bugeye
sprite), IMHO, is exceptional fit and quality, and very much adds to the
appearance of the car (over vinyl).

All of the disclaimers apply-no financial interest, don't past GO, don't
collect $200...

Steve Sanchez
1977 MGB