Re: Caribou Canvas Top

To: <Speedo79@aol.com>, MG Listserv <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Caribou Canvas Top
From: Kevin Shertz <kshertz@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:46:31 -0500
Steve,

That is fraud, plain and simple.  If they've already collected their money,
what is their real motivation to push the order along?

You should probably check out this link so you don't get screwed with your
credit card company.  Know and protect your rights!

Federal Trade Commission web site: Fair Credit Billing Act
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/credit/fcb.htm

And thanks for alerting me to a business I will not patronize.  Any business
that can't deliver goods in a reasonable period of time AFTER having charged
my card does not deserve my hard-earned money.

not a lawyer,
Kevin