ZS to HIF

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: ZS to HIF
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:34:04 -0600
In the near future I 'll be converting ZS to HIF carbs on the 79B.
Will I need new air filter canisters or will the original ones still work?
Seems like a few people have said that the motor needs to be shimmed up at
the motor mounts in order for something to clear, true?
In the last week, I've rebuilt the HIF's (for the 79) and now have one HS4
(out of the 67) apart, cleaned, reamed (with homeade reamer), and new bushes
installed. Hopefully get this one put back together on Sunday afternoon.

Monte
          79B, Carmine
          67B, BRG
          74 1/2 Rust, parts car