Re: ZS to HIF

To: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>, "MonteMorris"
Subject: Re: ZS to HIF
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:29:50 -0500
I made the conversion on a LHD 76B 2-3 years ago. The engine did not
require any shims. No interference with steering.
Mike is right about tapered K&N's to avoid the vacuum assist module.  I
used flat K&N's but I had to "thin" the rear air filter by about 3/4".
Monte....the car clearly runs better.
Good luck,

Bill