Re: Snow

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Snow
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 05:20:44 -0800 (PST)
Well, going to be nice here in Central NJ for a couple of days, mid-40's.
So if I get a break in work today, I may try and get the '76B started -
left the battery hooked up last time I took it out :-P  Unfortunately, I
won't be driving it as there is so much salt on the roads due to the 18++
inches of snow we received earlier this week.... Don't want to exacerbate
an already grim rust scene underneath!

--- MGBracer80@aol.com wrote:
> HA HA here in kansas it is about 53 today. we really needed some good
> weather
> here in the land of OZ
>

>                 Troy

=====