parts for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: parts for sale
From: Greg Myer <motorhead45@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 20:54:41 +0000
I've been looking at the fiberglass available at:
           http://www.morspeedperformance.com
I've visited the shop there in Cocoa when I was down at my son and
daughter-in-law's place. And we plan on going back next month. I would
like to afford the valances, soooo.....
I need to unload a few things. If anyone needs used parts,
I have an engine that was running great when we pulled it last month to
put a V8 in. It's out of a '64 B. I can find no numbers on it, but it has
the early style oil filter and no air injection. It's complete with carbs
and generator ( 12 volt  pos. earth )
clutch and 4 speed ( no O.D. )
         I also have some other parts...engines, trans, heads,
carbs, wire wheels, center lock rear and front hubs.
Please e mail off line with needs or wants.
I'm in Maryland...Eastern Shore. I visit my folks near Philly
often and can bring parts up if need be.
               Thanks, and Happy Motoring,  Greg