Very llbc, but not MG

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Very llbc, but not MG
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 16:45:42 -0500
Thirty-ish years ago I received a kit to construct a 1:12 scale model of a Lotus
49 Ford F-1.  The kit's produced by Tamiya Model Rectifier Corp and even
includes an electric motor.  I've been moving the box from closet to closet for
a long time and the box shows wear and tear, but the contents are still sealed
up.  Doubt if I could find a cat-proof spot in the house to even think of
building it.  Have no idea what it's worth today, and have even less of an idea
of where to look to find a new home for it.  Any of you folks in the know about
these sort of things?  TIA.

Bud Krueger
52TD