My MG TD For Sale....reluctantly

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: My MG TD For Sale....reluctantly
From: Steve Tritle <stritle@epix.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:31:39 -0800
My red 1952 TD is for sale. Professionally restored....ground up.
Rebuilt engine and transmission. all new interior and everything that
could be restored was restored...otherwise we sent to England for new
parts. The car is a show winner but it is also driven . Never been in
the rain. It is garaged. We added a radio in the glove box and as such
is negative ground. Car is immaculate and we have many new replacement
parts too. I live in so. Central PA near Carlisle. Need the funds for
children's college. If interested can arrange to see a scan and or a
visit to see this great car. I also have some rare memorabilia i might
also part with.

Steve Tritle
52 TD