Annual MGB Occurance - One Begets Another, Begets Another....

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Annual MGB Occurance - One Begets Another, Begets Another....
From: "Randy Trautman" <trautman@nwlink.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:04:53 -0800
Well, last year at about this time I was trading emails with some of the
listers about buying a 1972 roadster.  I already had a 1969 GT.  I mean,
what do you need two for?  I'm no collector.  The thread generated some
interesting replies.  The story itself was pretty entertaining.

I ended up buying it.  Nobody on this list offered to talk me out of it
except for several people that wanted the lady's phone number.  It's on
the road again after sitting for twenty years and has been a joy all
summer.

It's that time of year again.  Now, it's going to be number three.
Another person at work twisted my arm. On Sunday I'll be dragging home a
BRG 1966 roadster.  It's kind of a do-it-yourself MGB kit.  It's been
sitting for the last ten years after the owner lost interest.  Oh, but
it has so many nice, new parts!

In one of the roadsters, my 14 year old daughter and I are going to tour
Oregon together this summer.  Just us and our AAA towing card.

Beware.  I'm going to have a lot of positive ground questions for the
list.  I'm documenting the whole mess at www.thisoldmg.us.

Wish us luck!
Randy
Portland, OR