Re: Tubular cross members

To: Larry Embrey <larry@embreyfamily.com>
Subject: Re: Tubular cross members
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:14:35 -0600
If I were doing a V8 conversion (and I'm not, ok I dream of it) I might
be interested. From the thread of a few weeks back, you'd probably want
to have a GM 90-degree V-6 mount point as well.

However, I'm wondering more about the suspension to be mounted to this
thing. Is it going to use the stock kingpin and shock arrangement? Seems
like a good time to move ahead with a coil over setup with twin a-arms
like is out there for the racers. Of course, that adds cost.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155