RE: "British Motoring" from Moss. WAS: Requesting Opinions for

To: "'David Breneman'" <idcb@airborne.com>
Subject: RE: "British Motoring" from Moss. WAS: Requesting Opinions for
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:10:31 -0600
Kelvin emailed me back that he has them and hey are slowly indexing
them.  I assume the other guy at Moss didn't know this.

When I emailed Moss, I had just resubscribed to the list after being off
for a few years.  I didn't know of Kelvin and his position with Moss or
I would have asked him.  (BTW I think his presence in this list
community is a very positive thing for us and Moss)

Patton