RE: "British Motoring" from Moss. WAS: Requesting Opinions for

To: "'Tab Julius'" <tab@penworks.com>, David Breneman
Subject: RE: "British Motoring" from Moss. WAS: Requesting Opinions for
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:42:47 -0800
Guys, quit guessing!

        The old Moss Motorings were done by lay up and the bulky layup
sheets were cleaned out long ago.  It's amazing how much neat old stuff gets
thrown away when you have limited space and new talent.  I do have the
archive copies in my office, and Ken Smith is doing an index so we can pull
out the useful information when we get time.

        There are no free hands to scan the materials, as all resources are
needed to keep new materials flowing, so we can sell parts and keep food on
the table.  Keeping you folks supplied with parts is a full time job  : )

Kelvin.