Proposed California legislation, re: bi-annual smog check

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Proposed California legislation, re: bi-annual smog check
From: "Rick deOlazarra" <cattail@redshift.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 07:17:33 -0800
Hello people,
 There was a post here about a week ago alerting California listers about
proposed legislation to extend required smog checks for all cars from 1961
or later beginning in 2005. I wanted to write to my representatives and give
my 2 cents worth opposing it, but lost the e-mail with all the pertinent
info.  Anybody still have that post? If so, could you send it to me or
submit the body of it on the list again?  Thanks..

-Rick deOlazarra
cattail@redshift.com