Re: HS4 Problem

To: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: HS4 Problem
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:34:19 -0000
A click every 30 secs or more is fine, more frequently indicates a leaking
float chamber valve or non-return valve in the pump.  If any fuel comes out
of the float chamber overflow ... you know which it is.  The overflow outlet
is plumbed to the cannister on NA spec cars, its for anti-runon control as
well as preventing vapours escaping to the atmosphere.