Re: Creative way to become a DPO...

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Creative way to become a DPO...
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:45:53 -0500
No, just because they got dumped on with some snow, doesn't mean the roads
were salted.  Looks like most of the snow melted.  I think that part's okay.

Salt will do a MG in so quickly, it's not funny.  If that car had
signficant salt exposure, it'd probably show.

HOWEVER, my one question would be about why it was repainted.  It was BRG,
now is a nice red, but was there rust or something they painted over?

I have to say that I'm not generally a GT fan, but I do like the look of
that car (except for the wheels :).