Re: MGB Brake Caliper Rebuild Recommendations

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Brake Caliper Rebuild Recommendations
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 19:32:52 -0500
Can't get rid of me that easy. Still love MG's. Heck, I might just buy my B
back one day when I get some more parking space. The guy that bought it,
bought it for, of all things, his wife, and a week later, after he had paid
for it and the check had cleared, but he hadn't picked it up yet, was
cooling and his wife was talking old Mustangs! I am almost certain that
he'll sell it back to me. He's affluent, not mechanical, owns several other
fun old cars and isn't really an LBC lover like us guys . I believe he'll
let it just sit rather than try to sell it. We'll see in a year or so, after
he's gone through a long hot summer without AC and had to fix a few of the
knuckle buster things that happen to these cars.

Thanks for noticing - and the response!!

Love my Vette too. Makes the B being gone not SO bad.

Jerry Erbesfield
Was -73 Black Beauty B roadster
Now - C-5 Vette Black Beauty roadster jerbesfield@mindspring.com
http://jerbesfield.home.mindspring.com