MG 2006

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG 2006
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:21:54 EST
Greetings!

Indy '96 at Indianapolis remains a fond memory; MG 2001 in St.Paul still
fresh in our minds!

But...MG 2006 is only 3 short years away! Planning must begin soon!

The North American Council of MG Registers will be accepting bids for hosting
this mega all-MG event. Please contact me should you be interested and need
more information.

We would also like to have your input as to where geographically you would
like to see this all-MG Register event to take place.

Your responses and opinions are requested and appreciated.

Rick Ingram
Executive Director - North American Council of MG Registers
St.Joseph, IL USA
1978 MGB Tourer
1969 MGC Tourer
1974.5 MGB/GT V8 Conversion