'78 B for sale -CHEAP!!

To: <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '78 B for sale -CHEAP!!
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:09:08 -0500
Hey guys and gals... I've run across a '78 B roadster
that is supposedly in very good shape and runs and
stops fine.  I'll be going to look at it tomorrow. A friend
with a rollback called me today asking what it's worth.
He knows I'm into LBC's so he calls me when ever he
runs across any LBC's.

The reason I'm writing is I know it will be avail CHEAP!
VERY CHEAP! (maybe as low as under a grand??)
I've already got 4 in the driveway and don't need/want
another right now.

So if anyone is interested and you're within driving distance
of the Baltimore/Annapolis area or are interested, let me know.
(off list)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com