Re: Heritage Certificate Information

To: "Rick Starkweather" <rstarkweather@scottmadden.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heritage Certificate Information
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:20:48 -0000
Pull-handles were used until April 65, so it's early if they are original,
the fuel tank change occured the previous month so is unlikely to be of much
help - unless you *don't* have the straps.  Original colour can sometimes be
found up under the dash.  If you have Clausager you have as much info as the
rest of us as to changes and number locations.  Heritage are unlikely to be
able to help without numbers.