Re: Heritage Certificate Information

To: Rick Starkweather <rstarkweather@scottmadden.com>
Subject: Re: Heritage Certificate Information
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:43:58 -0500
Rick: I still have a number of applications for the BMHIT, Production Record
Trace Service, that one of my club members picked up in England a few years ago.
The address on this application is:
British Motor Heritage Trust
Archive Department, Heritage Motor Center
Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwick CV35 OBJ
If you want to call them their number is: 01926 645074  or 641188: their fax
number is: 01926 641555. I can send you an application if you like. I have a few
left.
Frank "SwampYankee" Krajewski