Re: I Give Up!

To: Jerry Causey <ggcausey@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: I Give Up!
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:47:55 -0600
Well, the header from your mail says it wasn't text, it was
converted.

Pegasus mail is really nasty. I had a firewall customer jump all
over me because it wouldn't go out the firewall when I upgraded it
for me.

Now, they upgrade wasn't paid for. He just had regular maintainence,
but wasn't capable of doing much of anything for himself. And if it
didn't get done, I'd be stuck supporting years obsolete software
and hardware.

So I had to build up a pegasus mail machine and figure out what he
did wrong on it. Which I did.

All free, of course. Free software isn't always what it's cracked
up to be.