Re: brake drum

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake drum
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:28:40 -0800
On my MGB, at least, the adjuster is a stud sticking through the backplate,
near the top. You must be thinking of another vehicle. Anyway, adjuster
access holes are generally through the back plate, as there is no guarantee
that a hole in the drum would be aligned with anything when the car came to
a stop.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149