Re: brake drum

To: "Larry Hoy" <list@marketvalue.net>, "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake drum
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:29:57 -0600
Wow,

Thanks, everybody for the quick responses.
I had three different types of responses from a number of people:
To adjust the brakes-which is accessed through the top back on the 67B.
To adjust the brake shoes with a little star wheel on some vehicles-not on
the 67.
To view the brake shoes to determine wear without taking off the drum. I
think this might be the winner.
Thanks all.
Monte