Re: Spring, stock length and arch

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Spring, stock length and arch
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:57:17 -0800
On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 04:47:46PM -0000, Telewest (PH) wrote:
> You want the whole car 3 inches higher?  Look at the fuss when Abingdon were
> forced to make it 1 inch higher!

I don't exactly want it 3 inches higher, but I would like it
level. My plans for tonight are to find out empirically why it's a bad
idea to cut coil springs to length when you have flat perches.

It wasn't an issue when I put 240Z springs in the cortina, the spring
perches were set up for springs cut that way.

   lrc

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.