16th Annual Michiana Brits Car Show Revisited

To: "TVR" <tvr@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 16th Annual Michiana Brits Car Show Revisited
From: "Scott H." <austrheamgafun@arczip.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:19:29 -0500
Hello all you British car fans!!

Yes it's me again.....I posted the 16th Annual Michiana Brits event to the
lists last week, but I forgot to add the date to my posting.  After receiving
numerous responses regarding this oversight, I thought I'd better repost the
date before I have hundreds of angry British car enthusiasts parked at my
doorstep. If you do stop by, be sure to knock on the garage door, where you'll
hear a lot of banging and clanging going on.....

The date is Sunday, June 8, 2003, just west of South Bend, Indiana at Bendix
Woods County Park.  Starting gates open at 10:00 AM

More information can be obtained at:

www.michianabrits.com or http://users.arczip.com/zntech/michianabrits.html

Much thanks, and sorry for my lack of responsibility.

Scott Helms