Re: [mg-tabc] Water temp sensor location

To: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@shadetreemotors.com>
Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] Water temp sensor location
From: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:38:11 -0500
Before Skip clued me in on installing an overflow recovery tank in my TD I used
to fall for the error that the low header tank can give.  Before I bought and
installed the combo oil/water gauge in my car I used to feel safe, dumb and
happy
with my Boyce MotoMeter sticking up out of the radiator cap.  Ha, ha! Its
readings are only valid as long as the coolant level is high enough in the tank
to cover the bottom of the MotoMeter tube.  It doesn't take very long before the
overflow looses enough to drop it below that level.

Bud Krueger
52TD